Multifunctional insulating, warm, windproof and very lightweight technical jacket for Trekking made entirely from recycled fabrics.
The 2 outer MICROSHELL layers (smooth and ripstop) provide protection against wind, water repellency and abrasion resistance in the chest and shoulders, while thermal insulation and humidity control are provided by the inner lining in WARMSHELL BREATHE.
The 3 combined fabrics offer an innovative and high performance garment, especially suitable for cold and windy days. • Works perfectly as an outer layer or as a warm second layer with a shell on top.
• The ergonomic design and bi-elastic outer fabric provide exceptional comfort and freedom of movement for any mountain activity.
• 2 pockets for the hands and 2 chest pockets.
• Hem adjustment with one hand.
• Very compressible jacket for easy transport.
• 20D and 39 g/m2 pre-consumer recycled nylon outer fabric.
• Insulated interior fabric in post-consumer recycled polyester.
• PFC-free water-repellent treatment (DWR).
• BLUESIGN® certified fabric.