From KLIM’s remarkable backcountry snow experience comes the world’s first snowmobile specific boot equipped by Michelin Soles. Built to handle the unique, extreme conditions of backcountry snowbiking, the Havoc GTX® BOA® boot blends the technical necessities of a snowmobile boot and an off-road boot into one package.
Keeping your feet firmly planted on the pegs is the legendary MICHELIN Soles, offering both the grip and serious durability needed for extended time in the snow. To further take the abuse of snowbiking, KLIM engineered a full suite of reinforced plates help protect your ankles, toes, instep and shins.
The low profile design improves shifter feel, footpeg grip and control of the snowbike over traditional snowmobile boots. Still, not wanting to sacrifice comfort, KLIM built in breathable, anti-microbial OrthoLite insoles and 600-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. Temperature and moisture control means comfort on and off the bike.
KLIM’s years of research and experience in manufacturing industry-leading Adrenaline snowmobile boots makes the industry-first Havoc a perfect crossover for aggressive snowmobiling as well.
Building for the unique demands of snowbiking, KLIM redesigned the industry-first Havoc snowbike bib to increase durability and ease of use. The Havoc Bib marks a turning point for snowbike ergonomics with specific fit articulation and KLIM’s exclusive snowbike butt construction.
To cope with the heat and risks of tearing and abrasion on the inner legs, Helcor® waterproof leather overlays provide 5x stronger protection than any other leather KLIM has used. Additional wear zones get extremely durable 420D Cordura overlays, and inner liner reinforcement protects from wear against knee braces. Removable knee/shin pads are also included.
“Off-road” style side pockets make access while sitting easier, and full-length side zippers make it simple to get dressed. Adjustable suspenders, side stretch panels and non-restrictive gusseting are designed to facilitate range of movement.
Fully waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Shell technology pairs with a moisture-wicking liner to keep you comfortable on demanding rides in a range of conditions.
HAVOC GTX BOA BOOT
• 1ST SNOW BIKE BOOT IN THE WORLD BUILT SPECIFICALLY FOR SNOWBIKE USE
• SUPERIOR SHIFTING AND PEG GRIP FUNCTIONALITY
• SUPREME COMFORT ON AND OFF THE BIKE
• GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
• SUPER DURABLE MICHELIN SOLES ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR POWERSPORTS
• 600 GRAMS 3M™ THINSULATE™ INSULATION
• BOA® CLOSURE SYSTEM
• LOW PROFILE TOE FOR EASY SHIFTING
• RIGID POLYCARBONATE LASTING BOARD
• SCRATCH RUBBER AND ACTION LEATHER CONSTRUCTION
• REINFORCED SHIN PLATE PROTECTOR, SHIFTER TOE PLATE, INSTEP PLATE FOR KICKSTARTER/FOOTPEG
• MEDIAL/LATERAL INTERNAL ANKLE PUCKS
• COMPOSITE TOE BOX
• ACHILLES FLEX ZONE
• CALF FLEX ZONE
• REINFORCED HYPALON ANKLE STRAP
• D-RING GAITER RETAINER
• OVERSIZE VELCRO® CLOSURE
• ORTHOLITE BREATHABLE/ANTI-MICROBIAL INSOLE
INFO: MICHELIN Soles